Elected in November, 2016, new Washington State Treasurer Duane Davidson is committed to service; to financial security of the funds our office handles; and to open and accountable government. This site map will help you find what you need at our web site.
Familiarization Tips For Institutional Users
- Use the navigation categories near the top right side of the main page. Scroll over any of the following categories there and you will find shortcut links to related pages of our site and all major pages to which they lead: About Us, News, Personal Finance, State Agencies, Local Governments, PDPC, Portfolios.
- Remember also that you can use the Search box found in the upper right-hand portion of the main page.
- Also, please note the upper right tab linking to all our online forms. It appears on every page of the site.
- Please follow how our site map works, laid out directly below, with links. This same taxonomy is laid out on every page of the new site. This occurs when at top right – on any page – you mouse-over About Us, News, Personal Finance, State Agencies, Local Governments, PDPC, Portfolios.
Here’s how we’ve arranged our site.
Main Category Pages and Related Subcategory Pages:
- Boards And Committees
- Core Functions
- Treasurer’s Bio
- Internal Auditing
- Doing Business with the Treasurer’s Office
- Citizen Centric Reports
- Historical Gallery
- Public Records Requests
- Contact Us
- News: About Us
- News: Personal Finance
- News: Partners
- News: Education
- News: Infrastructure
- News: Fiscal
- Media Coverage
- Upcoming Bond & COP Sales
- State Debt Information
- Certificates of Participation
- LOCAL Program
- School Bond Guarantee Program
- State Finance Committee
- Washington Fund Directory
- Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) & Proposals (RFP)